Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Oaxaca Foodie Tour.....2017




Time to get your bibs on and come with me to Oaxaca in February 2017! We are going to have 10 days of eating, shopping in amazing markets, and learning how to prepare the best of the renowned traditional Oaxacan cuisine, both in the rural areas with local women (as soon in my latest book MILPA: From Seed to Salsa/Ancient Ingredients for a Sustainable Future), as well as in the city of Oaxaca itself....plus we will shop with the best award-winning artisans for items to use in our kitchens and on the dining table once we return home....take a look at my new blog and contact me if you have questions. I'll be in Oaxaca for 3 months this winter, and can design a special tour if that's your preference.  Buen Provecho!  http://OaxacaFoodieTour.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment